Monday, October 24, 2011

EXORCIST III & POLTERGEIST & SCARLET WATERS!!!

First, I apologize for not keeping this up!  SCARLET WATERS prep time took alot out of me.  I love that event.  In the fourth year, the event just gets bigger and better.  I can't say enough about our cast and crew who really pitched in and helped make the event special.  I'm also so thankful to all of the filmmakers who made it out and sent their films.  I'm extremely proud of the Twitchy folks who made the short films!  They make it all worth while!

Now, THE EXORCIST III.  If you've not seen it, see it.  It's a very different kind of sequel.  Part mystery, part traditional horror flick, the film combines these elements expertly to create a very different feel than the original (although superior original).  George C Scott leads an excellent cast in this very creepy film.

Speaking of CREEPY, I'd never seen POLTERGEIST till recently.  I loved the film.  It was so Spielberg:  the references, the sense of wonder and the characters!  Excellent.






No comments:

Post a Comment