Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL MURRAY

Today is the birthday of one of the all time greats!  Nothing is better than Billy Murray.  The dry deadpan, the wit.  From SNL to Zombieland, the guy has been money.

Here's a countdown of my 5 favorite Bill Murray flix with some great quotes!


5)  THE LIFE AQUATIC "Never say, I'm gonna fight you, Steve.  Just smile and act natural, then sucker punch them."

4)  CADDYSHACK -   "If I kill all the golfers, they'll lock me up and throw away the key."

3)  GROUNDHOG DAY- "Are you fond of the guys with the prominent upper lip."

2)  GHOSTBUSTERS - "Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things down town."

1)  STRIPES - "There's nothing I love more than meeting a person, such as your self, getting to know them, and then taking some action photos of them while I drive"

HONORABLE MENTION:  Zombie Land, Scrooged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment