Monday, December 5, 2011

THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME FOR A FLICK

Christmas season is upon us.  Well, I guess it's been upon us since October, but now it's in full swing.  Just 20 days until the jolly fat man squeezes his white ass down the chimney.  I've been prepping the way I always do...watching movies.  I watch a variety.  Some are new.  Some are old.  Some are gonna make you say WTF for either it being included (or excluded).  So, here are my top ten Christmasy flicks that I have to watch every year so I can keep the holiday in my heart...

1)    NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION  "If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet, I couldn't be more surprised than I am right now."  trailer

2)    A CHRISTMAS STORY  "Fragile!  It must be Italian."  trailer

3)    ELF  "We're gonna go ice skating and eat sugar plumbs!"  trailer

4)    MIRACLE ON 34th STREET  trailer

5)    DIE HARD "It's Christmas time in Hollis, Queens..."  trailer

6)    MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL  "There's more of gravy than of grave..."  trailer

7)    LETHAL WEAPON  "Do you really wanna jump?  Do ya?"  trailer

8)    A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS trailer

9)    WHITE CHRISTMAS "We'll follow the old man..."  trailer

10)   4 CHRISTMASES  "I'm from the bison state baby..."  trailer

Yep, no IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE and BAD SANTA got the boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment